- Islamic stories
- Quran reading
- Arabic writings
- Play dough
- Building with construction toys
- Floor play with the train track
- Out-door play
- Halaqa time
- Playing ball games in the garden
- Finding our name cards games
- Quran story times for large and small groups
- Ring games and free play in the garden
- Number games and matching shapes.
- Recognizing the alphabets
- Tracing and pencil control.
- Islamic Duas / manners
Fees: 1000 dirham for morning classes 500 dirham for evening classes & Transportation available
Al Ferdous Quran and Sunnah keeping center center is open for 5 days a week a year, normally closing for EIDS and other holidays. You may drop off or pick your children at any time during these sessions.
Boys Age 2.5-7
Girls Age 2.5-12
Course days: Sunday ---Thursday
Course Duration: All year around
Course Timings: 07:30am ---12:00pm and 4.30pm --- 6:30pm.